Do You Have A Stomach Ache? With This Map You Can Find Out What Is Causing It!
Stomach pain is one of the most common discomforts. It may appear suddenly or be maintained for a longer period, and repeated over time (chronic abdominal pain). Abdominal pain may appear in different parts of the abdomen, depending on the cause that caused it, or blurred throughout the abdominal area.
If you are experiencing stomach pain, anywhere, lasting more than two weeks, you should visit your doctor to avoid a more serious diagnosis. The reason for the immediate visit to the doctor is long-lasting swelling, prolonged vomiting, diarrhea and blood in the excreta.
Stomach pain is a type of pain that is felt in the area between the chest, and groin. Keeping in mind that the stomach takes a large area of the body, you need to locate the place from where the pain is coming in order to discover the reason.
Find Your Painful Spot and Identify Its Meaning By The Position Of The Stomach Ache
- Calculations in the gallbladder, stomach ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas.
- Stomach ulcer, acid reflux, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, hernia epigastria.
- Stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, obstruction of the bile ducts, and inflammation of the pancreas.
- Gallstones, inflammation of the urinary tract, constipation, lumbar hernia – disc herniation in the spine.
- Inflammation of the pancreas, early stages of inflammation of the appendix, stomach ulcer, umbilical hernia.
- Gallstones, diverticular disease, constipation, inflammatory colon.
- Inflammation of the appendix, constipation, pain in the pelvis – gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), groin pain – inguinal hernia.
- Inflammation of the urinary tract, inflammation of the appendix, inflammation of the colon, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticulitis disease.
- Diverticulitis disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, groin pain – inguinal hernia.
LESS SERIOUS PROBLEMS:
There are different causes for pain, and less serious problems are constipation as a result of poor nutrition, and lack of exercise, no tolerance in some type of food, gastritis as a result of excess stomach acids, food poisoning, and Stomach viruses.