Applying Eyeliner – These 5 Mistakes Make You Look Old
If you prefer to add years to your true age, then follow these ‘Need To Do not when applying black liquid eyeliner. Nevertheless, as most people are trying to appear younger, then make sure never to do the following:
1. Implementing black liquid eyeliner for the bottom lash point only can be a surefire solution to look old. Maybe you have noticed women who seem like cocker spaniels?
There’s something with their face that enables you to picture that lovely, droopy-eyed critter. What really happens when implementing eyeliner to the reduced lash line only is the fact that it pulls the eye downward and makes your eyes look lifeless and heavy, quickly adding years to your face.
2. Stark, Bold Eye-liner. To appear older, ensure that your eyeliner is heavy and thick. This will make your eyes look closed and large.
3. Using black liquid eye-liner to the outside part only. If you would like your eyeliner to appear, well…weird, apply ship to the bottom and upper lash line and only go in so far as the outside the pupil. Not only will this make it look like you forgot to complete your makeup, but be certain not to blend the line inward at all to intensify the unfinished look.
4. Do not blend. This type of goes along with a stark eye-liner look. Whether your eye-liner line is thick or thin, don’t smudge it! This stark line will make your eyes look harsh and make you look older.
A bold eye-liner search actually draws attention to the good lines and wrinkles around your eyes. It’s best to keep this turn to Lady Gaga for your Grammy’s red-carpet look.
5. Use eye-liner to the inside line of the lashes. This is a surefire way to make you seem older – permanently. So that you can accomplish this feat, you must pull-down the tissue of the eye to get the liner on the within the lash line.
The delicate tissue around your eyes can’t handle this sort of upheaval on a regular basis. Doing so will generate lines and extend your skin around your eyes.
So, if you are a teenager and want to appear older, do the aforementioned mistakes to actually highlight your novice abilities when applying black liquid eyeliner.
If you’re going to take the time to use makeup, then it really is worth your effort to learn how to do this correctly.